- Trek: best for a short term goal of one climb coming up
- Base Camp: if you are looking out a year and will do a couple of climbs to prepare for that big one
- High Camp: not sure of your plans but need help to create a plan that will prepare you to go to the next level
- Summit: looking at climbing an 8000-meter peak like Everest one day but are not ready today and not sure what it will take
- 7 Summits: for those starting or even completing their 7 Summits quest, this is a full-service, unlimited engagement that will maximize your potential to achieve all the summits.
Half-hour Phone Consultation
One Specific Climb
Strategic Climbing Plan
Climbing Skills Plan
Physical Training Plan
Guide Selection Consultation
Gear Selection Consultation
Customized Mountain TiPS Sheet
|1 Climb||1 Climb|
Electronic Communications Consultation
Regular Phone Calls
Post Climb De-Brief
On-Mountain Consultation via phone or email
Communications (email, text, phone, video, etc.)
The most important service Summit Coach provides is the ongoing conversations to explore your climb and preparation.
- For non-US clients, we use Facetime, Zoom, Skype, or WhatsApp for engagement.
- 10% of the fee is donated to Alzheimer’s nonprofits for caregiver and research support.
- Monthly (4 hours total per month/3 month minimum): $300 per month.
- Hourly (2-hour minimum) at $100 per hour.
Who is this for?
Motivated individuals seeking to arrive at their mountain fully prepared, informed, and enabled to perform at their maximum physical and mental potential. With expeditions now costing from $8,000 to $80,000, it’s a smart investment to enable you to do your best on your climb.
If any of these points fit your situation you may benefit from Summit Coach:
- Not pleased with your experience on a recent climb
- Want to climb a 7,000 or 8,000-meter peak but are not sure where to start
- Unsure of how to find the best gear at the best price
- How to get your family on the same page to support your ambitions
- Want to be in the best shape possible for your climb but unsure how to start
- All guide services seem similar and are not sure who you can trust
- Is the lowest price guide service safe?
Still not sure?
Example Client Profiles
|69||A Seven Summit||Kili, EBC|
|25||A Seven Summit||none|
|48||Aconcagua, Everest||Elbrus, Baker|
|26||Ama Dablam||6000 meters|
|42||Ama Dablam, Aconcagua, Everest||Cotopaxi|
|34||Cho Oyu||Cho Our attempt|
|53||Cotopaxi, Denali, Everest, Vinson||Elbrus, Aconcagua, KIlimanjaro|
|55||EBC, Lobuche, various||Island, Everest|
|60||Everest||Kili, Coto, Elbrus, Aconcagua, Vinson, Denali|
|73||Everest C2||Rainier, Mont Blanc|
|33||Island Peak||Elbrus, Kilimanjaro|
|60||Lhapka Ri||Cotopaxi, Kilimanjaro, Rainier|
|39||Nepal Trekking Peak||Limited|
|33||Vinson, Everest||Other 7S|