If you are climbing Everest in 2019 Summit Coach has a special offer for you. For $975, you will receive these exclusive Summit Coach services:
- Unlimited 1:1 consultation: phone or Skype conferences lasting 1 hour each
- Gear advice based on Alan’s 11 climbs on 8000 meter peaks including a propriety spreadsheet that makes packing, organizing and buying easier. Clients have saved over $1,000 using Summit Coach’s advice on where to buy the best gear at the best price.
- eTIPs. A 28 page document with exclusive photos and tips from planning your climb to the summit and back home. eTIPS provides a detailed list of suggestions, reminders and insights organized by the climbing timeline for Everest from the day your set the goal, to the summit and then back home. eTIPS covers each camp in detail and especially what to expect on your summit night. This is a document that will prepare you so that there are no surprises on your climb.
- Guide advice if you have not selected your guide and if you have, what you can expect
- Advice on whether to blog during your climb and what is the most cost effective method. The plan also includes using electronic trackers like DeLorme, SPOT and camera recommendations.
- Training review and advice on industry best practices
- Through email or phone, Alan will provide consulting while you are on your climb.
- Once you are back home, a structured debrief focusing on lessons learned and your next goal.
This offer expires on August 30, 2018.