Preparing for a climb is more than training.
Summit Coach is a consulting service that helps aspiring climbers throughout the world achieve their goals through a personalized set of consulting services based on Alan Arnette’s 23 years of high altitude mountaineering experience and 30 years as a business executive.
Read our client’s testimonials on how Summit Coach is helping them summit Everest, Cho Oyu, Denali, Gasherbrum and more.
Why Do You Need a Coach?
If you are looking for help with selecting the best guide, buying gear at the lowest price or avoiding surprises on your climb, Summit Coach is for you.
Better preparation is the key to the summit
Summit Coach helps you prepare and meets any budget. Please take 5 minutes to read through our site if you are thinking about spending $5,000 or even $50,000 to climb the mountain of your dreams.
Who is this for?
Motivated individuals seeking to arrive at their mountain fully prepared, informed and enabled to perform at their maximum physical and mental potential. With expeditions now costing from $8,000 to $80,000, it is smart investment to enable you to do your best on your climb.
If any of these points fit your situation you may benefit from Summit Coach:
- Not pleased with your experience on a recent climb
- Want to climb Everest but not sure where to start
- Unsure on the best gear at the best price
- How to get family on the same page to support your ambitions
- Want to be in the best shape possible for your climb but unsure how to start
- All guide services seem similar and are not sure who you can trust
- Is the lowest price guide service safe?
Why Choose Alan as your Coach?
Simply put, he has experiences unlike anyone else in the industry with climbs, summits, sponsorship and organization. Summit Coach offers highly personalized attention rarely seen in the climbing industry. Read more about Alan