Hello, and welcome from Summit Coach. We have helped many climbers reach their goals from a Colorado 14er to Denali, Cotopaxi, to Everest. We invite you to review our site for details on our consultation services and prices. Please contact us using the contact form.
Preparing for a climb is more than training.
Summit Coach is a consulting service that helps aspiring climbers throughout the world achieve their goals through a personalized set of consulting services based on Alan Arnette’s 25 years of high altitude mountaineering experience and 30 years as a business executive.
We take a limited number of clients to give each person our full attention.
“I made the summit of Denali in great shape. Thanks, Alan, for your coaching from gear to training to what to expect. You really made a difference.” – David’s successful summit of Denali (20,301′) Alaska
The most important service you get from Summit Coach is the ongoing conversations to explore your climb and preparation.
Who is this for?
Motivated individuals seeking to arrive at their mountain fully prepared, informed and enabled to perform at their maximum physical and mental potential. With expeditions now costing from $8,000 to $80,000, it’s a smart investment to enable you to do your best on your climb.
If any of these points fit your situation you may benefit from Summit Coach:
- Not pleased with your experience on a recent climb
- Want to climb a 7,000 or 8,000-meter peak but are not sure where to start
- Unsure on how to find the best gear at the best price
- How to get your family on the same page to support your ambitions
- Want to be in the best shape possible for your climb but unsure how to start
- All guide services seem similar and are not sure who you can trust
- Is the lowest price guide service safe?